• Medium duty, full finger paddling gloves
• The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk.
• The PowerSpan™ exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your hands.
• GripCote texture on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and durability.
• A water-repellent coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
• Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back in toward your hands making these gloves warmer than standard neoprene gloves of the same thickness.
• An adjustable hook-and-loop strap secures the glove at the wrist and keeps out debris.
Perfect for those in-between days, where you need gloves but the temperature isn't too cold, the NRS HydroSkin Gloves will give you the right amount of warmth and protection. Perfect for the constantly changing and often windy Southern California weather, the extra insulation and thin material will keep you mobile while out on the water.
Item Number: 25014.01