STORE HOURS: 9-6pm 7 Days a Week
RENTAL HOURS: 9-5pm 7 Days a Week
Mad Frog Gear Create Rails for Milk Crates
Ships today if ordered within
-Free U.S. Shipping for orders over $49* (details)
• A set of plastic rails that you can attach to your milk crate
• Can be used to mound extra rod holders or rod holder mounts
• Includes holes that can hold tools or important fishing tackles
• Can be cut down to different sizes using a saw
• Each rail measures 20" by 3"
• Comes with 2 plastic rails as well as screws for installation
The Mad Frog Gear Create Rails for Milk Crates is a set of cradles that can be used to upgrade your kayak fishing milk crate with room for tools or rod holders. The rails attach to the top of your milk crate using a set of screws (included). The rails feature space for mounting extra rod holders as well as holes for storing tools. The rails are made to fit both 13x13" and 19x13" food crates.
Customers who bought this also bought