• Fishfinder/GPS chart plotter with a high resolution, 5-inch tall, LED backlit color display screen
• CHIRP DownScan Imaging provides an incredibly detailed view beneath your kayak
• 5 inch color, LED backlit console display
• Rubberized console buttons allow you to adjust settings on the go
• The built in GPS details more than 3000 lakes and rivers in the US as well as contoured readings of US coastline down to 1000 ft
• Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need for you to frequently adjust settings to see fish and structure detail
• Multi-Window Display lets you to quickly split the screen between sonar, downscan and GPS
The Lowrance® HOOK-5 is a fishfinder/GPS chart plotter with a large 5x5" backlit LED display. The display is large enough that you will see good detail even on the sunniest days. The rubberized buttons allow easy settings adjustments on the go.
The HOOK-5 combines CHIRP Sonar and DownScan Imaging™ technology to give you complete view of the aquatic environment under your kayak. The HOOK 5 features improved sonar sensitivity, noise rejection and target separation, making it easier to distinguish between bait and game fish. With a built-in GPS and venerated navigation features, marking and revisiting your favorite fishing spot is easy with the HOOK-5.
Width: 6.9 inches
Height: 5.4 inches
Console Display Size: 5 inches
Operating Voltage: 12V
Operating Frequency: 455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging), 83kHz/200kHz
Console Pixel Size: 480x480
Part Number: 000-12666-001