• Hobie's smallest and lightest single mirage pedal kayak, suitable for smaller paddlers
• Includes Vantage Chair, paddle and Mirage Drive pedaling system
• Features a front and middle hatch for interior access
• Features MD180 reverse drive with kick up fins
• Lowrance-Ready transducer mount
• Two molded-in rear rod holders
• Offering local delivery/Orange County store pickup available for Southern California (Requires a $239 fee for shipment outside of Southern California)
The 9 foot Hobie Mirage Sport does it all, whether it is fishing or cruising around. It's easy to use, easy to hook up, and perfect for quick trips. It's designed to be compact. The Sport offers excellent stability in a small package. With the twist and stow rudder, you'll gain excellent directional control from the steering handle. The Hobie Mirage Sport comes with the Vantage CT chair, with easily adjustable seat back, bottom, height and lumbar support for additional comfort. The boat comes Lowrance ready with a transducer mount for a Lowrance fish finder.
This 2020 model comes with the new kick up fins, which automatically flip up when they hit an obstacle.
Length: 9 ft. 7 in. / 2.92 m
Width: 29.5 in / 74.93 cm
Weight: 53 lbs hull weight, 66.3 lbs with seat/drive
Capacity: 225 lb / 158.76 kg
Paddlers: 1 - Single
Type of Kayak: Sit-on-Top
Hatches Included: 2