• The Pro Angler 12 has all the stability of the Pro Angler series combined with the ultra maneuverable 360 drive.
• Equipped with the powerful Hobie 360 Mirage Drive with Turbo Fins and a retractable rudder system
• Spin around in any direction with the 360 drive. A switch on the left hand said allows you to rotate the drive and pedal in that direction.
• Kick up fins will automatically fold up when they hit an underwater obstacle.
• Rectangular hatch with pivoting tackle management system, large front hatch, and under-seat tackle storage
• 2020 model features the new Guardian retractable transducer, allowing for the use of 3D transducers such as the Totalscan and Tripleshot
• Offering local delivery/Orange County store pickup available for Southern California (Requires a $319 fee for shipment outside of Southern California)
The 2020 Pro Angler 12 with the MirageDrive 360 and Kick-Up Fins gives you the ultimate in maneuverability on the water.
The all-new MirageDrive 360 and Kick-Up fins, allow you to move through the water with ease, turning exactly where you want to go. Effortlessly spin and move in every direction using the left drive control handle. Hobie’s new Kick-Up Fins which immediately fold up on impact making even shallow areas are now entirely navigable. The PA 12 is packed full of features including six rod horizontal holders, the adjustable, framed mesh Vantage ST seat, extra wide hull and stain-resistant EVA foam padding.
This 2020 model features the new Guardian retractable transducer, allowing for the use of 3D transducers such as the Lowrance Totalscan and Tripleshot.
Length: 12 ft / 3.66 m
Width: 36 in / 91.44 cm
Weight: 109.5 lbs hull weight, 135 lbs with seat/drive
Capacity: 500 lb / 226.8 kg
Paddlers: 1 - Solo
Type of Kayak: Sit-on-Top
Hatches Included: 3