• A stoutly constructed thermoform Mirage pedal kayak that does not sacrifice quality for price. This is the 12 ft version, which is more ideal for larger paddlers or those looking for more stability.
• Features a fishfinder transducer integration plate
• Comes with the tried and true V2 Mirage drive
• Features 2 molded in rear rod holders and two front mounted tracks for rod holders/fish finders
• Area behind seat will fit Hobie H crate or Hobie Livewell
• Comes with 1 middle hatch
• Comes with 1 two piece aluminum paddle
• Offering local delivery/Orange County store pickup available for Southern California (Requires a $319 fee for shipment outside of Southern California)
The Hobie Passport 12 is a great entry level pedal kayak that is still loaded with featuers. The 12 footer is larger than the smaller Passport 10.5 and features higher weight capacity, storage and leg room. The Passport 12 uses the reliable V2 Mirage drive and also comes with an aluminum paddle. The durable thermoform construction will stand up to anything you throw at it. The aluminum framed mesh seat keeps you above the water and can take passengers up to 275 lbs. The twist and stow middle hatch allows you to store items inside the hull. The Passport 12 features a fishfinder transducer integration plate.
Length: 12 ft
Width: 35 in
Weight: 73 lb hull weight, 85 lbs with seat/drive
Capacity: 400 lb
Paddlers: 1 - Solo
Hatches Included: 1
Material: Thermoform Plastic