• A value priced Hobie mirage kayak that does not sacrifice quality
• Features a spring loaded, retractable rudder system similar to the Pro Angler series
• Features an adjustable, breathable mesh seat. Seat is adjusted using straps
• Comes with the GT (Glide Technology) Mirage drive, the camo version has MD180 turbo fins. These 2020 models have the kick up fins.
• Features 2 molded in rear rod holders and two front mounted tracks for rod holders/fish finders
• Area behind seat will fit Hobie H crate or Hobie Livewell
• Comes with 1 middle hatch
• Lowrance transducer ready
• Offering local delivery/Orange County store pickup available for Southern California (Requires a $239 fee for shipment outside of Southern California)
The Hobie Mirage Compass combines stability, simplicity and speed in one value priced pedal kayak. The GT (Glide Technology) Mirage drive makes the kayak glide efficiently on the water. The comfortable, mesh seat is adjustable using straps. The under mounted rudder gives the Compass an excellent turning radius for fishing those tough to reach spots. The front mesh covering allows for storage of waterproof clothing or dry bags. The Compass comes with two molded in rod holders, 2 side tracks and is Lowrance transducer ready.
These 2020 models come with the new kick up fins, which automatically flip up when they hit an obstacle.
Length: 12 ft
Width: 34 in
Weight: 74 lb hull weight, 87.3 lb with seat/drive
Capacity: 400 lb / 181.44 kg
Paddlers: 1 - Solo
Hatches Included: 1