• The Hobie Mirage Compass with a MD180 ST Turbo reversible drive instead of the older GT drive
• Features an adjustable, breathable mesh seat. Seat is adjusted using straps
• Comes with the GT (Glide Technology) Mirage drive
• Features 2 molded in rear rod holders and two front mounted tracks for rod holders/fish finders
• Area behind seat will fit Hobie H crate or Hobie Livewell
• Comes with 1 middle hatch
• Lowrance transducer ready
• Offering local delivery/Orange County store pickup available for Southern California (Requires a $239 fee for shipment outside of Southern California)
The Hobie Mirage Compass combines stability, simplicity and speed in one value priced pedal kayak. The GT (Glide Technology) Mirage drive makes the kayak glide efficiently on the water. The comfortable, mesh seat is adjustable using straps. The under mounted rudder gives the Compass an excellent turning radius for fishing those tough to reach spots. The front mesh covering allows for storage of waterproof clothing or dry bags. The Compass comes with two molded in rod holders, 2 side tracks and is Lowrance transducer ready.
This is the Hobie Compass with the MD180 ST Turbo reversible drive instead of the Hobie GT ST mirage drive. It does not include both drives, just the MD180 Turbo.
Length: 12 ft
Width: 34 in
Weight: 74 lb hull weight, 87.3 lb with seat/drive
Capacity: 400 lb / 181.44 kg
Paddlers: 1 - Solo
Hatches Included: 1