• A blazing fast single person trimaran that you can paddle, sail and pedal
• Features the new Vantage mesh seat for a dry, comfortable ride
• Features an easy to use boom-less, roller-furling sail
• Comes with mast/sail cover, carrying bag for akas and a paddle
• Features retractable center board for greater upwind sailing performance
• Features the new Glide Technology mirage drive with Turbo Fins
• Offering local delivery/Orange County store pickup available for Southern California (Requires a $299 fee for shipment outside of Southern California)
Sail like never before in the new 2017 Hobie Mirage Adventure Island Kayak. Harness the winds with the roller-furling, 16 foot vertically battened mainsail, and a retractable centerboard which prevents lateral drift. Enjoy long days on the water with multiple storage hatches, on deck stowage, and the comfortable, 4-way fully adjustable Vantage CT seat. Bring your Hobie Mirage Drive with you for paddle-free movement on quieter days. You'll be able to fish easily with the Hobie Mirage Adventure Island Kayak with its two molded in rod holders. With the trampoline kit accessory (not included), you'll be able to hike around the boat with ease. The 2017 Hobie Mirage Adventure Island Kayak is ready for whatever adventures await you.
This new 2017 model features the new MD-180 forward/reverse drive, allowing you to switch between pedalling the kayak forwards and in reverse.
Length: 16'7 ft / 5.05 m
Width: 27.5 in / 0.7 m
Weight: 115 lbs hull weight, 142 lbs with seat/drive/sail/amas
Sail Area: 65 ft. (squared)
Mast Length: 16' 6" / 5.03 m
Beam (Amas in): 44"
Beam (Amas out): 9' 4: / 2.84 m
Capacity: 400 lb / 159 kg
Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Dune - 8882095
Golden Papaya - 8882035
Red Hibiscus - 8882045
Dune - 0792176871132
Golden Papaya - 0792176906605
Red Hibiscus - 0792176544944